Thursday 14 August 2008

Excitement

I will pack tonight for the Space of Love Funky Raw fest. We'll set off fairly early in the morning and I hate stressing about at the last minute and climbing into the driver's seat feeling tense.

We may well document our experiences on a camcorders and, if we don't look like complete prats, upload to Youtube.com.

The organisers sent us a big Excel spreadsheet detailing all the talks, treatments, yoga sessions and so forth on offfer and I'm pretty clear on what I like the sound of. Still, at these things it's best to just get there and see how the mood takes you.

Angela Stokes who's a bit of a Brit raw food legend with her website and loadsa-hits videos on YouTube.com will be holding a session but I think that clashed with something else.

No comments: